In a partnership with The 17 Day Diet, bistroMD presents the 17 Day Diet Delivery Program meal delivery. Dr. Mike Moreno introduced The 17 Day Diet book, which has only continued to grow in popularity across the world. The meal delivery program works with this diet book. Read on to learn how effective the meal delivery program is.
Click Here to try this Diet
Basic Background Information
In 2010, bistroMD launched the 17 Day Diet Delivery from its headquarters in Naples, Florida. Since then, it has been collecting endorsements from everywhere, including The Doctors and Dr. Phil. This low calorie and carbohydrate diet is accessible online and works great for both genders.
Each week, you have meals delivered directly to your home with the 17 Day Diet Meal Delivery. Every meal is prepared by chefs after meticulous creation by doctors. You get seven days of dinners, lunches, and breakfasts each week. The 17 Day Diet Delivery Program picks up where The 17 Day Diet left off by adding convenience.
You do not have to worry about cleaning up or doing dishes after cooking, and counting calories is unnecessary with these meals. To get the results you want, you will automatically receive the nutrition you need. Plus, for each of the four cycles of the 17 Day Diet plan, you get meals that are specifically tailored to complement where you are in the diet.
The freshest ingredients possible are used to make the meals. And, so you do not have to worry about overeating, each meal is proportioned properly. At any time, you can cancel or change your order. Plus, it is okay if you have specific food preferences. You do not have to worry about eating foods you dislike, since you can customize your weekly menus.
Specifics of the 17 Day Diet Delivery Program
As mentioned above there are four cycles of The 17 Day Diet plan. Each cycle is seventeen days long. Each week, you will be delivered all of your meals depending on the cycle you are on. Delivery is free. The meals are fully cooked and arrive frozen. All you need to do is pop the meal in the microwave and enjoy.
The four cycles in order are:
– Your diet is stripped down to its bare bones during the Accelerate cycle. You will subsist on 1200 calories per day. When it comes to variety, this is the most restrictive cycle. However, it provides an array of benefits since it improves unhealthy eating habits, hydrates, stimulates fat metabolism, removes unhealthy carbs, and cleanses.
– You get slightly more calories with the Activate phase. This fluctuation in caloric intake between cycles helps prevent boredom, continues to stimulate fat burning, and keeps the metabolism guessing.
– You get more variety in your entrees and healthy foods in the stabilizing Achieve phase. Compared to the more restrictive Activate and Accelerate cycles, this is a bit of a break.
– This is the point where you have met your goal weight and are aiming to maintain it. You are able to enjoy more variety in your entrees in the Arrive stage.
There are many reasons to choose the 17 Day Diet Delivery Program, and different aspects will appeal to different people. However, here are the facets that we benefited from most:
- If you have certain food allergies or aversions, they are able to accommodate you
- When it comes to meal delivery providers, bistroMD is well-known and trusted throughout the industry
- It makes following The 17 Day Diet simple
- Only the freshest ingredients available are used to prepare the foods
- Your preferences can be met with personalized meals
- Chefs cook the food for you: you just reheat it
- Your meals for the week are automatically delivered to you
As with any weight loss plan or diet, there are downfalls that may make it hard for some people. Of course, if a plan were easy for everyone, then we would all be thin. So, though the 17 Day Diet Delivery Program is a great diet solution for most people, there are some negatives:
To get a full understanding of The 17 Day Diet program, you must purchase a copy of the book. Fortunately, though, you can find used copies for under $5.
Compared to preparing your own meals, this plan can be much more expensive. Of course, this may not be the case if you tend to eat out a lot. For those of you who frequent restaurants a little bit more than you should, you may actually save money.
One of the biggest downfalls for this diet is that exercise advice is not included as part of this meal delivery program. However, food intake tends to be the sore point for most. This plan helps you get control of your eating. Also, when you purchase The 17 Day Diet book, you will find it includes a seventeen minute exercise routine you can do each day.
Video introduction to the 17 Minute Workout
In the past few years, thousands of people have experienced the benefits of losing weight with The 17 Day Diet Delivery program. Here are some user reviews:
“I love this diet. I do not know how much weight I have lost because I do not like to spend a lot of time on the scale, but I do know I have dropped down a size in clothing. I am just on my eighteenth day today, so I am about to progress to Cycle 2. I am really encouraged by these results, since I am 58, and my metabolism had previously slowed to a snail’s pace. Thanks, Dr. Mike!” –Gary in Great Barrington, Mass.
“For over a month now, I have been using The 17 Day Diet Delivery program. And, boy, am I seeing results! Plus, unlike other diets I have tried, I actually enjoy the food! I was sent more than a week’s worth of food one week last month. They told me this was in anticipation of severe weather. I was really impressed with how proactive they were.” –Diane in Red Bank, NJ
“I started The 17 Day Diet without the delivery program, and I soon gave up in frustration. I simply did not have the time to shop and cook the food needed for the diet. Once I learned about The 17 Day Diet Delivery program, I was ecstatic! I have been receiving meals for two months now, and it is well-worth it.” –Lynne in Taos, NM
The problem with a lot of meal delivery services is that the food gets repetitive or is just bland from the start. The key is to keep introducing new and exciting meals that leave one satiated. Here are some sample meals.
- Tomato Pesto Omelet – Mozzarella, pesto, and tomatoes are stuffed into an all egg white omelet. A fruity finish is added to this dish with peaches seasoned with basil.
- Spinach Mushroom Crepe with Mixed Berry Compote – A dill Hollandaise complements the creamy filling of mushrooms and chopped spinach. A strawberry and blueberry compote rounds out the meal.
- Jerk Chicken with Mango Chutney – Caribbean jerk seasoning is rubbed on a chicken breast. This is topped with the chutney and served alongside fresh spinach and tomato okra stew.
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Fruit Chutney – Onions and roasted garlic are combined with lean ground turkey and topped with sautéed mushrooms in gravy. Cauliflower puree and green beans almandine complete the meal.
- French Inspired Chicken Normandy – A grilled chicken breast is served in a Normandy sauce with apples. Eggplant ratatouille and roasted carrot accompany the dish.
- Blackened Salmon with Champagne Sauce – Gravy is drizzled over an oven roasted turkey breast and served with cauliflower puree and roasted baby carrots.
You can also view the most recent menus.
As you can see, with The 17 Day Diet Delivery program, you will not only have convenient, healthy meals, but you will be the envy of the lunchroom when you eat these fancy dishes.
The 17 Day Diet Delivery program is the ideal solution for you if you are trying to follow the 17 Day Diet. Without ever having to use the stove or touch a spatula or other kitchen utensils, you can follow the diet. If you do not have the time to cook your own meals, you will not find a better way to follow the diet program.
You will be able to stick to the different cycles of the diet with the meals you receive with the 17 Day Diet Delivery program. When you can have dishes delivered right to your door, you will never be able to use lack of time as an excuse again. We h2ly recommend giving this meal delivery diet program a shot.
Click Here to try this Diet
The official website of The 17 Day Diet Delivery program.
Dr. Mike Moreno explaining The 17 Day Diet.
Dr. Mike Moreno on the Dr. Phil show explaining which foods to eat on The 17 Day Diet.
Dr. Mike on The Doctors explaining Cycle 1 of The 17 Day Diet.