Loss of belly fat, access to certified health coaches, and quick weight loss are all promised by the Liquid Amino Diet, often referred to as just the Amino Diet these days. Bearing a striking resemblance to hCG drops, the diet includes Amino Diet drops. They also claim that in just 30 days you can expect to lose between 15 and 30 pounds and reshape your entire body.
One oral syringe, Amino Diet plus drops, phone and email support from health coaches, and a diet guidebook all come with the Amino Diet package you can buy on the Internet. To promote accelerated weight loss, the Amino Diet drops have homeopathic ingredients. These drops mobilize fat, improve your metabolism, and increase your energy. After completing phase 2 of the hCG diet, you can go right to the Amino Diet if you have done the hCG diet in the past.
Click Here to try this Diet
Basic Background Information
The Amino Diet Plan was founded by Dr. Humble Finsand. With over thirteen years of clinical experience, he believes that treating symptoms is not enough. Instead, he focuses on seeking answers by using environment, physical activity, and healthy nutrition. With this in mind, Dr. Finsand created a diet plan that offers solutions, real results, success, and real products.
Lifestyle, community, and education are all combined to help you succeed in this program which offers coaching every day of the week. To speed up metabolism and produce quick weight loss, the Amino Diet combines a balanced menu with the exclusive Amino Diet Plus oral drops.
Over the years, Dr. Finsand began to recognize that the source of many of his patients’ chronic diseases were the result of a poor diet. They were mainly eating the standard Western diet, which is typically low in vegetables and fruits, high in sodium, high in refined grains and sugars, high in partially hydrogenated oils, low in fiber, high quantity with low quality, and high in trans fatty acids and saturated fat. Dr. Finsand decided to do something about it.
Specifics of the Amino Diet
There three phases to the Amino Diet that are separate but equally important:
- Phase 1 – This is the main weight loss phase that can last anywhere from one month to three months. This is where you begin taking the Amino Diet Plus formulation and eating clean. During this phase, you will likely lose between half a pound to a full pound each day as you consume about 1000 calories of some carbs, fruits, healthy fats, vegetables, and lean proteins.
- Phase 2 – This phase takes place during the 21 days immediately following Phase 1. Creating a new weight set point your body can maintain easily is the goal of this phase.
- Phase 3 – This is the final phase when you begin to live your new lifestyle. While eating a normal number of calories for your body weight, you slowly add back starches and sugars.
If you have more weight you need to lose, you are able to repeat the phases multiple times. Some people have lost more than 100 pounds using this system.
Dieters eat five meals per day of low glycemic food on the Amino Diet. This allows the blood sugar to be at a good level throughout the day. At each meal, there is a serving of lean protein followed by vegetables, healthy fat, and fruits. It is not a low carb diet, since it includes complex carbohydrates. A low glycemic diet allows you to feel fuller longer, gives you a steady supply of energy throughout the day, and promotes weight loss.
By now, you can probably see why many people have had a lot of success with the Amino Diet. Below, we will outline the advantages that make the Amino Diet superior to most other weight loss plans:
- The program consists of multiple phases
- The weight comes off quickly
- Health coaches are available to you every day
- An approved list of foods you can eat comes with this diet
- If you need results in a hurry, the Amino Diet delivers
The Amino Diet is not without its drawbacks. There are a few minor issues that some dieters have had with the system. One is that the diet is very similar to a diet that was discredited by the Food and Drug Administration. The hCG diet involved taking drops that contained the hCG hormone. Though many consider hCG and the Amino Diet to be similar, the only similarities appear that they both involve a drop solution.
Another downfall to the Amino Diet is that you only get 1000 calories per day. That may be too few for some people. This low calorie intake has attracted criticism in some circles because of how fast people lose weight. Some believe that the weight loss is at an unhealthy rate. Others believe that the drops do not help with the weight loss. Instead, they believe it can all be attributed to the low calories.
Overview of the Liquid Amino Diet.
How the Amino Diet works.
“For most of my life, I have been yo-yo dieting. With some success but usually none, I have tried every diet and pill available, but my weight has never been consistent. On one popular plan, which shall remain anonymous, I lost 50 pounds, but I soon lost my focus and the weight came back and brought 16 pounds of its friends. With the Amino Diet, I lost 65 pounds in 90 days, and my lifestyle has changed!” –Diana in Zanesville, OH
“I felt amazing while I was on the Amino Diet. I did not feel bloated, I could think more clearly, and I had more energy. I looked forward to my black bean or coffee and almonds brownies every day and was never hungry. I never craved fattening foods, and it made me a little bit sick going out to eat and seeing how many calories are in just one meal.” –Bianca in Muncie, IN
“It took me a while to get used to not eating the foods that were a normal part of my day, but I enjoyed the program. I never felt hungry, and the program got simpler as the pounds came off. I began to pick better food options as I took control of my eating. It was nice to see the number drop continuously as I got on the scale each day.” –Cynthia in Henderson, NV
On their website, the Amino Diet gives a long list of recipes for all three phases of the plan. We just have room to list two of these recipes here. They are both from Phase 1, the most difficult phase.
Orange Chicken over Cabbage
You will need:
- 5 oz chicken breast
- 1 orange, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp chicken broth
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 oz onion, sliced
- Pound flat the chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Marinate chicken with apple cider vinegar, dry spices, and the juice from one orange wedge in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of chicken broth to a medium pan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add marinade and chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix another orange wedge and 1 tbsp rice vinegar.
- Remove chicken from pan when done and add orange/vinegar mixture.
- Return chicken to pan and turn over a few times in sauce until coated.
- Remove the chicken from heat and set aside.
- Add cabbage and onion to hot pan.
- Do not let the pan get dry – add apple cider vinegar and chicken broth as needed.
- Salt to taste.
- Dice chicken and layer over cabbage once the vegetables are soft.
- Serve with the remaining orange wedges.
You will need:
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- Carefully core apples.
- Slice apples as evenly and thinly as possible. You can do it by hand, or a mandolin works perfectly.
- Rub a little bit of cinnamon evenly on both sides of the slices.
- Line baking dish with parchment.
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes flipping the slices once.
- When the apples do not feel squishy and moist, they are done.
- The slices will get crispy once removed from the oven.
Due to the Amino Diet drops you are taking and the 1000 calorie diet, the Amino Diet is able to promise you rapid weight loss immediately. You are able to keep your body from going into starvation mode by providing a constant supply of proteins and Amino Diet drops.
Though it has come under criticism for its similarities to the hCG diet and for the low caloric intake, thousands of dieters have been able to reach their weight loss goals with the Amino Diet. Therefore, we h2ly recommend it to those who have food control issues and want to reach their ideal weight.
Click Here to try this Diet
The official website for the Amino Diet.
Questions frequently asked about the Amino Diet.
How to contact the Amino Diet.